self-care suggestions beyond “have a bath”
- collect flowers for pressing
- plan a trip in great detail
- memorise a poem
- find and record sounds you love
- customise a piece of clothing
- read a book you loved from childhood
- have someone do your hair/paint your nails
- climb a tree (and spend some time there)
- find a free local event to go to
- visit an animal shelter
- try to recreate a great meal you once had
- record a fond memory
- do something you think you can’t do
reesh my son just turned four. He doesn’t read comics but there are some books your nephew or niece might enjoy. THUNDER ROSE is like a kid version of Storm with the attributes of Yoruban deity Oya.
i’m trying to decide what gift to get my nephew (he’s turning four) for his bday. he’s very into comics and stuff but i really don’t want him to be brainwashed by anti-women comic stories so i’m trying to load him with kid-friendly feminist comics but i know pretty much nothing about comics so someone help me out. looking specifically for girl main characters who kick ass and take names.
Suggestions for reesh?